- Salaried individual in permanent employment.
- Professional and self employed person, businessman.
Maximum of 25% of property Valuation Report
Loan Amount taking into consideration the repaying capacity of the applicant
Rate Of Interest On Housing Loans w.e.f. 16.11.2011
- Upto Rs. 15 lakhs : 12.00%
- Above Rs.15 to 25 lakhs: 13.00%
- Upto Rs. 15 lakhs: 12.50%
- Above Rs.15 to 25 lakhs(Max 10 Years): 13.50%
- Maximum 7 Years: 14.50%
- Maximum 5 Years: 15.50%
- Direct Deduction from Salary: 13.00%
- Against PDC/ECS Mandate: 13.50%
(Maximum Rs. 5.00 lakhs) (maximum 7 years)
Maximum 10 years
Deposit of Title Deeds/Registered Mortgage.
Additional Security if Required on case to case basis
- Proof of Residence and photographs.
- Salary Certificate of Applicant and sureties with photographs.
- Latest Audited Statement of Account/Income Tax Return
- Valuation Report from Bank’s Approved Valuator.
- Legal Opinion Report from Bank’s Legal Advisor
- Licenses, plans, approvals from competent authorities for construction.
Please contact our nearest Branch for detail information and requirement.